It has taken years of blood and sweat to reach your current position: A fast-growing e-commerce outfit that’s poised to become the “Next Big Thing.” Or so the local press has claimed — while you appreciate just how far you’ve come, you know that there’s still a long way to go before that happens. It’s for this reason that you’re always scouting opportunities for upward mobility. And it is this constant pursuit that has you now considering outsourcing your SEO efforts to a consultant.
It’s About Time
Most small business owners are acutely shy of outsourcing key operations — and you too probably are. You know the benefits that a proper SEO campaign stands to bring (improved visibility, more traffic, a better user experience, etc). But you’re not quite sure if you need to partner with a consultant just yet. What’s the incentive in outsourcing an initiative you could very well run in-house?
Well, this would be a high time to embrace a new approach. Let’s see why hiring a Dallas SEO expert could be the best decision you’ve ever made:
- Knowledge and tools: SEO requires expertise in multiple disciplines; keyword research, competitor analysis, coding and content marketing et al. Running your campaign in-house would mean hiring a bunch of professionals who’re well-versed in all these areas (or, worse, gambling on your abilities). And it’s not just the want of expertise you need to worry about; your efforts could also be sabotaged by the lack of tools. Why not just partner with someone who’s well-equipped on both sides? A good consultant will have all the manpower and tools needed to get your campaign in gear.
- Keep up with trends: Do you know how fast SEO evolves? Some search engines are known to update their algorithms hourly. Keeping up with trends on your own would mean abandoning everything else just to stay on the lookout — and even that might not be enough. Why not rely on someone who’s already used to the lightning pace?
- Save time and money: Hiring an agency doesn’t exactly guarantee you of a speedy turnaround. But you can bet that it’ll take less time for your campaign to bear fruit than if you were running it in-house. Speaking of which, outsourcing will free up man-hours that you could put into other more critical tasks. And the fees charged will be lower than what you’d pay for the resources highlighted earlier.
- Additional services: Your agency will be more than happy to provide any extra services you might need besides optimization –analytics, keyword position tracking, website maintenance and such — at a discounted rate or no additional charge in some cases.
- Assurance: Once again, you should never fall for any promises hinged on a given time-frame as far as SEO goes. But there’s one guarantee that a Dallas consultant will offer you; that your campaign will be implemented strictly with white-hat techniques. This eliminates the risk of your website getting blacklisted for malpractice.
In a Nutshell
It’s understandable that you want to stay in control of your operations. But there’re things that are best handled by a specialist, and SEO is one of them. Just do your homework before hiring an expert; check that they have a good track record in following industry best practices. Also make sure they can fully cater for all your SEO needs.