Many salesmen face even more obstacles than ever: how to enter, meet with them and finally close the deal with the right decision-makers. Decision-makers are busy people, and people will climb up to them to take care of them. Senior salesmen, however, may skip an assist when they are not already engaged in contact marketing strategy if they want to move their sales to the next level.
There are three main reasons for the disparity between cold spread and hot spread: personalization, importance and timing. Although and solution needs to be integrated, all three emphasize the importance of knowing who they are, why they should take care of them, and when they will most likely be responsive to their offers. Nowadays, people can’t hope to reach anyone by simply adding their name to a cold email. Personalization works only when they can create a contextual understanding of the problems, objectives and how the news from the industry can affect them.
The simple part of outreach is personalization. The famous automated customization, the less efficient it is. More than 80% of customers want sales representatives to take the time to learn how to handle and how to stop them. People want to demonstrate to them that they’re a real person, that they haven’t just fired them in the dark. Don’t question the personalizing force. The smart personalization engines that understand customer intent, are supposed to raise profits by up to 15 percent, while companies that surpassed their sales goals report have documented their personalization strategies.
Personalization is one of the major, costly mottoes to be used by all but nobody knows what it means. Certainly, everybody’s content is optimized, the automation tool is tailored to the needs of the consumer and their social media, but these words are so overused, that nobody stops worrying about its actual weight. The reality is that LinkedIn personalization is much more advanced and people have to catch up. If people want to develop leads, communicate meaningfully and increase their profile in the industry, then they can start thinking about a more dynamic, individualized approach to LinkedIn.
LinkedIn automation refers to the use of software to automatically submit link requests, tracking messages and other activity on a network. Tools such as Castanet ensure that people concentrate on other aspects of their business by positioning their lead generation and outreach campaigns on autopilot.
That is why LinkedIn automation tools should be considered:
- People save time because people would not need to manually connect to their links and send one-by-one connection requests.
- They make personalization more widely available. This way, the interactions between users and messages are much more normal, regardless of the number of people they touch.
- They produce reports for their outreach program automatically. They’ll be able to see how many of their leads reacted, answered, and converted at a glance.
- They will be able to play with various outreach requests and follow-up models to see which ones get the most responses.
- They can be used in conjunction with other lead generation and marketing software. They may take a completely omnichannel approach to LinkedIn marketing by integrating their LinkedIn automation tool with other marketing tools like Castanet.