To protect people’s privacy and to avoid the disturbance from telemarketing or unwanted calls, the Telephone Communication Protection Act of 1991 (TCPA) was passed. The act forbids businesses to make unsolicited calls. But with the passage of time, the act has not been reformed based on the latest technological advancements, such as the evolvement of smartphones, texting systems, and other advancements. Owing to that, B2B messaging and calls are subjected to the TCPA and get sued for those messages and calls. In case a business gets sued, it almost costs more than $15K in court proceedings, while the attorney fee is also irreversible in TCPA lawsuits. This makes businesses to opt for some settlement with the suing party and avoid the hectic court proceedings. TCPA attorneys also force towards a settlement to get a quick payday. Due to negligence in reforming the TCPA, the number of TCPA lawsuits is increasing exponentially and more TCPA litigators are targeting businesses. The only way to avoid such TCPA litigators is to avoid calling them. This is where the TCPA Litigator List comes into action. TCPA Litigator List provides thousands of TCPA Litigator numbers that are involved in single or multiple TCPA related cases. Other than that, the technologically advanced phone scrubbing features also significantly decrease the chances for businesses to get in the trap of TCPA litigators.
Attributes of TCPA Litigator List
TCPA Litigator List contains the following types of litigators in the list:
- TCPA Litigators: Those individuals that filed a TCPA related case.
- Multi-Case TCPA Litigators: Those individuals that filed more than one TCPA related case.
- Professional TCPA Litigators:Those TCPA litigators that filed multiple TCPA related cases every year.
- TCPA Trolls: Those individuals that haven’t sued anyone, but sent demand letters.
- DNC Complainers: Those individuals that haven’t sued or sent demand letters, but just threatened to sue.
- Associated to TCPA Litigators: Those phone numbers that are registered with TCPA litigators, but not cited in the lawsuits.
TCPA Litigator List alone addresses the biggest concern to identify TCPA litigators beforehand. But there are a lot of more technologically advanced benefits that are readily available to the subscribers, as follow:
- Enhanced online phone scrubbing
- Name look up
- Single number look up
- TCPA API – Real-time phone list scrubbing
- Endpoint API (Scrubbing large data set quickly)
- Regular list updates
- Name Recognition Algorithm (NRM)
- Phone numbers verification
TCPA Litigator List Subscription Packages
Other than getting TCPA Litigator List, the company offers multiple subscription packages that provide all the other exceptional services to the subscribers. The details of the packages are as follow:
- Basic Package: The Basic package provides access for phone look ups, Name Recognition Algorithm, TCPA number updates, and phone list scrubbing (up to 100k scrubs and then 0.001 cents per scrub). This package comes at monthly charges of $149 and can be subscribed annually for $1499.
- Platinum Package: The Platinum package provides access to phone look ups, Name Recognition Algorithm, TCPA number updates, phone list scrubbing (up to 200k scrubs and then 0.001 cents per scrub), real-time scrubbing with TCPA API, and database Endpoint API scrubbing. This package comes at monthly charges of $249 and can be subscribed annually for $2499.